Airfryer Chicken Wings
1. Nonstick cooking spray, for basket
2. 2 pounds chicken wings, split in joint and tips removed
3. Kosher salt
4. 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
5. 1/2 cup hot sauce such as Frank’s Redhots
6. Flax or blue cheese dressing, to servere
1. Special equipment: 3.5 liter air
fryer Spray a 3.5 liter air fryer basket with cooking spray and set aside. Dry the chicken wings and sprinkle generously with salt. Place the wings in the frying basket so that they do not touch (if necessary adjust the drums upright along the sides). Set the air fryer to 360 degrees F and cook for 12 minutes, then flip the wings with tongs and cook for another 12 minutes. Flip the wings back over, increase the heat to 390 degrees F, and cook until the outside is crispy, about 6 minutes more.
2. Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, heat the butter in the microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Whisk in hot sauce.
3. In a large bowl, brush the wings with the butter mixture and serve with the dressing on the side.